THE ENFORCER'S NOTEBOOK

BEING UNDERCOVER IS EMPOWERING IN SO MANY WAYS, COME LET ME SHOW YOU

Image

 

 

 

Thursday, October 11, 2007

More Celebration

I moan softly as I feel your hard cock rubbing against me. I push my ass back, wanting you to take me. I gasp as I feel your belt slapping against my sit spot. Over and over, turning my cheeks bright pink. I finally cry out, and the dildo drops. You stop, and order me to turn over. I can see the pre-cum glistening on the end of your rigid shaft. You grab my legs and pull me toward the edge of the bed, not noticing me wince as my tender backside is dragged across the rough blanket. "Spread your legs," you whisper. I open wide for you. That's when I notice the belt, still in your hand. Lightly you begin to slap my pussy, causing me to writhe in excitement. The sting is slight, but the wriggling keeps my bottom fire hot. The next thing I know, you are slowly dragging the belt across my clit, bringing me to the edge.

Dropping the belt, your hand takes it's place, running up and down my slit. You grab my ankles pulling me almost off the bed, and putting my feet near your shoulders. You run your cock up and down, spreading my wetness. Slowly you enter, and then withdraw, sliding down... My eyes fly open as you begin to work your way into my tightest opening. You look deep into my eyes. "Relax, I'm not going to hurt you. I promise." I take a deep breath and try. Your hand begins to roam, as you gently press on. "Rub yourself," you order, "I want to see you cum."

My fingers begin to dance as we lock eyes. I become wetter and more excited. You continue to move slowly in and out as my fingers and hips move. I climax, loudly, and you growl, "Don't stop. Do it again!" I rub faster, as do you. We cum together. It's hard to say who was moaning louder, but I remember you smiling as I screamed your name.

Sated and curled together, I heard you murmur, "What a great birthday!" before I fell asleep. I couldn't speak, but I did smile in agreement! xoxox

PS. I think we should celebrate your birthday every month!

Image

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home