THE ENFORCER'S NOTEBOOK

BEING UNDERCOVER IS EMPOWERING IN SO MANY WAYS, COME LET ME SHOW YOU

Image

 

 

 

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Celebration (continued)

I lay there beside you, watching your naked body as you snuggle in. You get nice and comfortable. I whisper your name. You softly and sweetly reply "yes lover" I ask if you forgot something? It takes you a second but you realize that your not quite done yet.

You silently get up, walk across the room and slip my belt from the loops of my pants. The pants fall to the floor in a crumpled heap. You begin to walk towards me on the bed and you suddenly stop. You go back and pick the pants from the floor, straighten them out and neatly fold them and put them on the dresser. You look at me and sense that I am impressed. You are learning, and remembering to do the little things.

You hand me the belt as I get off the bed. You kneel directly on the middle of the bed and stretch out placing one hand on each of the top bedposts. Your legs crossed at the ankles. Awaiting my command.

It only takes a minute because I am already turned on again by your nakked body and the progress you have made as my sub. I tell you to uncross your legs and spread wide. You obediently do as I commanded and breathily I hear you say "Use me master, I have been bad. I should not have been sassy earlier".

I reach over to your nightstand and find your biggest dildo right where you keep it. I tell you to open your mouth. You do so and I slide the dildo between your sexy lips. "keep that there and you dont want to let it go during your spanking" (you dont know if the spanking will be worse or if it will stop if you drop your suck dildo so you dont take the chance and eagerly take it all the way in your mouth)

I then begin to slide your legs even wider apart and start feeling you out, fingers along the bottom of your pussy. Thumb at your ass. Both thumb and fingers occasionally drifting to your creamy thighs. You know that I am rubbing and caressing and softening you up. You know it's coming but not when.
Then you feel it.

The sting of the belt first on the right thigh. You flinch, then shudder, then moan a mixture of pain and pleasure. You draw the suck dildo in deeply so that it doesnt slip out.

You then feel the sting on the left thigh, this one a little harder, I can tell this turned you on because you instinctively pulled your right hand down and slide it into your hot wet throbing pussy.

You can feel my hard cock pressed against your ass cheeks as i slide the tip along from the bottom of your pussy to the top of your ass and back.
You wait and wonder when you are gonna be taken.......

Image

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home