THE ENFORCER'S NOTEBOOK

BEING UNDERCOVER IS EMPOWERING IN SO MANY WAYS, COME LET ME SHOW YOU

Image

 

 

 

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Last night, I didn't get to sleep at all, all, all...

2:43 I notice the time as my eyes open. Then I realize why. I feel your hand on my thigh. You are kissing the back of my neck. Your hand reaches around to caress my right breast. I roll from my side to my back. You kiss me. You mouth leaves mine and slowly moves down. Kissing my chin, my throat, down to my breasts. You spend some time there, kissing, fondling, sucking, teasing. My eyes fly open when you stop. But then you start again, kissing down my torso. I feel the mattress move as you change positions, dragging the covers down as you move between my legs, and then the kissing starts again. Your hands slide under my ass, squeezing my cheeks as you begin to tease me with your tongue. You zero in on your target. Within minutes I'm moaning softly... and then not so softly. My hands grip the headboard as my hips grind against your face. I hear your name, ripped from my throat. I feel your lips on my thigh as I slowly come back to earth. You pull my leg over your head, rolling me over. You nudge me, and I pull my knees under me, raising my ass. I feel you enter and start thrusting. I begin moving against you. I feel your hand on my backside. Then I feel the stinging slap. Again and again. We're both moving faster. Over and over come the stinging spanks, left side, right side, left, left, right. We climax together.

I'm in your arms, snuggled close. The clock reads 3:04. I smile as I drift back off. I can feel you smiling, too.

Image

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn...who wouldn't want to be woken up for something like that?! :)

I still need to do that tag

October 3, 2007 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger Shibari said...

That is really one cool pic... HHNT
xoxo
oh and the story.. HOTTTTTTTT

October 4, 2007 at 4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home