THE ENFORCER'S NOTEBOOK

BEING UNDERCOVER IS EMPOWERING IN SO MANY WAYS, COME LET ME SHOW YOU

Image

 

 

 

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

TMI Tuesday #1

I have been thinking about participating in TMI Tuesday for a while now. I liked the questions today, so I thought I'd have a go at it!

1. Early bird or night owl? I suppose I am a night owl. I love to stay up late! I'll often hit my second wind when I'm up late, and accomplish things I don't do during "normal" hours. I'm also not opposed to being woken up in the middle of the night... for good reason!

2. If you could only be one, would you rather be smart or good looking? Well, let me think... smart, I believe. That way I could get a great job, and I could always buy the good looks. Just being good looking, I might not need to work, but without brains, I could also be taken advantage of... and not in a good way!

3. Do you gossip? Not intentionally, but I am guilty of gossiping on occasion. Although, I prefer to think of it as "being curious" rather than gossip.

4. On a scale of 1-10, how adventurous are you? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest) In life in general, I'm probably a 2 or 3. Mountain climbing, bungee jumping, quiting a job before I have another... that's just not me. In the bedroom, however, I'm more like an 8 or 9. There's not much I'm not willing to try... at least once!

5. On a scale of 1-10, how good a kisser do you think you are? I've been told I'm a good kisser, so I guess a 9, maybe? I enjoy kissing, as long as the other person isn't overly aggressive (too rough) and overly slobbery (wet kisses are one thing, having all of the make-up on the lower half of my face licked off is another!)

Bonus (as in optional): What do you consider the biggest turn on out of the following? a) lingerie b) movies c) toys d) role playing e) leather f) none of this does anything for me
Role playing, definitely. I'm especially fond of being the naughty wife, girlfriend, secretary, pirate's wench, etc.... as long as I end up with a hot backside, followed by a good time (leading to an explosive conclusion, of course!)

Image

6 Comments:

Blogger h said...

Happy TMI. Number 5 and the Bonus were great!

October 2, 2007 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger Bunny said...

Excellent answers, esp the bonus! Very vivid!

Happy TMI

October 2, 2007 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Johanne said...

I'm like you on the gossip stuff and adventurous one.. ;-)
Like your answer to the Bonus lot!
Have a very nice TMI!

October 2, 2007 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger ~d said...

Heey!
I like your adventurous answer! HAHA!
2 or 3...and then: WHAM! (yea!)

Happy TMI!

October 2, 2007 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger ENFORCER said...

Wow awesome answers girl

October 2, 2007 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Professor Fate said...

"explosive conclusion" is always a must. I am glad you joined the insanity. Happy TMI

October 2, 2007 at 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home