THE ENFORCER'S NOTEBOOK

BEING UNDERCOVER IS EMPOWERING IN SO MANY WAYS, COME LET ME SHOW YOU

Image

 

 

 

Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Celebration Continues

I scream as I my body convulses in a giant orgasm. The cause for my next scream was a searing pain on the back of my thigh. "What the..." I started. Your fingers, tangled in my hair, pulling my head back. I feel your breath on my ear. "Did I say you could cum?" you whisper. "I don't recall asking," I reply without thinking. Bad move on my part. I wince as I feel your hand, slapping my thigh several times.

I feel you withdraw. Roughly you pull me back and push me toward the floor. You sit on the edge of the bed. I look questioningly at you. "First, you're going to suck me off, and then you're going to find my belt." I shudder.

I eager wrap my lips around your hard cock. Slowly I begin to lick. My mind racing as I do. I plan to make it the best blow job you've ever had, hoping to distract you from your near future plans. I tease your head with my tongue, swirling around, flicking, dipping into your hole and back out, circling the ridge. I lips envelop you, creeping up your shaft. Holding you tightly between my lips, tongue, and the roof of my mouth. I suck up, and I suck back down. I move up and down, increasing my speed, then slowing down when I sense you getting too excited. I reach under, to caress your balls, squeezing gently as my mouth continues moving. I hear your moans... feel your fingers in my hair. I slowly release you from my mouth, and begin the tongue teasing again, while my nails rake softly over your balls. My tongue taking baby licks, short pauses in between. And then I take you again into my mouth. I continue the cycle until your threats let me know you can't take much more. My lips wrap tightly around you and I begin moving faster and faster, my lips and tongue helping to push you over the edge. Your screams say it all! I love hearing my name on your lips. I continue sucking softly until your fingers in my hair pull my head away. You collapse back on the bed. I kiss your thigh, and then crawl onto the bed, snuggling against you, and kissing your lips....

(back to you, MM!)

Image

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home