THE ENFORCER'S NOTEBOOK

BEING UNDERCOVER IS EMPOWERING IN SO MANY WAYS, COME LET ME SHOW YOU

Image

 

 

 

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

MIDNIGHT TMI

TMI 2
1. Wash up, cuddle or fall asleep?
Cuddle and crash, then shower when I'm refreshed

2. Have you ever fake orgasms?
Nope, I always get mine

3. In any 24 hour period, what is the most number of time you have ever had sex?
Let me paraphrase this with it was back when I was fresh out of high school and dating a serious nymphomaniac chick but it was 8 friggin times, it was the night before I was going on a camping trip and I was red raw all weekend

4. Have you ever had sex or give/received oral sex while you were driving a car?
Same said nympho wouldn't let me drive alone at night with her without her going down on me. A few times after that. But havent been down that road in a looong time

5. What do you think the average number of sexual partners your sex has in their lifetime? Do you think most people lie when asked?
I honestly never kept a tally, I started late but made up for it in a 4-5 year span of hitting everything but the lottery (alcohol was involved). If pressured I'd say around 20-25 . Do people lie when asked. Im sure they do for a variety of reasons, but I don't really understand why. Good bad or indifferent, in a small way, these are things that make up who you are.

Bonus (as in optional):Can men and women be "just friends?" (Explain)
I think they can, there is always a grey area of flirting that just has to happen. Both guys and girls have to feel vibrant and appealing to the opposite sex. So if you mean purely sister christian platonic with no double entendres, dirty jokes shared, and stuff like that then no. But if you allow for the occasional flirt session then absolutely.

Image

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home