THE ENFORCER'S NOTEBOOK

BEING UNDERCOVER IS EMPOWERING IN SO MANY WAYS, COME LET ME SHOW YOU

Image

 

 

 

Friday, October 5, 2007

THE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION FOR HER MASTER



You have been waiting for me to arrive, I come in the door, you meet me as I arrive. Dressed only in a pink camisole with matching garters,stockings and come fuck me pumps.


I silently strip you down to just your pretty pink camisole,slip the top down to expose your sexy tits, bend you over my knee and proceed to give you my birthday spankings, as we talked about earlier today on the phone. One for each year. Making you count each one and tell me your ready for the next one.


All the while I watch that cute ass getting redder and redder and your tits as they jiggle and bounce wildly with each spank.


I can see the eagerness in your eyes, I haven't given you a proper spanking in awhile, even though you have begged for them from time to time.

It's not that I havent wanted to, but I had to refrain to show you that I am in charge,


When we are finished with that you tell me that you are ready to take my cock into your mouth for my special birthday blowjob. Just as I am about to cum, I slowly raise you up from your knees, turn you around and bend you over the bed, spread your legs wide and enter you doggystyle from behind. All the while playing with rubbing, carressing and exploring your ass with my fingers and watch as you play with and lick your nipples for me......

(what comes next? We will all have to wait for Girl Undercover to find out)

Labels:

Image

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home