THE ENFORCER'S NOTEBOOK

BEING UNDERCOVER IS EMPOWERING IN SO MANY WAYS, COME LET ME SHOW YOU

Image

 

 

 

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

TMI 2

1. Wash up, cuddle or fall asleep? Well, it depends on how messy it was! If it was really messy, wash up first. But normally, I prefer to cuddle for a while (or cuddle after washing up!). But eventually, for health reasons, I always get up and go to the bathroom. Then back to cuddle... or fall asleep.
2. Have you ever fake orgasms? Yes, in the past I have. Not any more. I don't HAVE to orgasm to enjoy sex. I enjoy it no matter what, but I enjoy it more if I do! And a good partner will make sure I do, one way or another.
3. In any 24 hour period, what is the most number of time you have ever had sex? Well, it depends... I've been with a guy for a few hours, and through various manipulations have had a number of orgasms, but not intercourse. The number of times I've had sexual intercourse in a 24 hour period is probably 5 or 6 times.
4. Have you ever had sex or give/received oral sex while you were driving a car? I have given a little, but I didn't "bring him home."
5. What do you think the average number of sexual partners your sex has in their lifetime (so for me a female)? Do you think most people lie when asked? Hmmm... tough question. For me, I think it's between 10 and 12. I can count 8, and a couple of those were just once or twice, but they weren't just someone I picked up in a bar. I had "relationships" with them. But there are a couple of "foggy" college years, so... Do I think that most people lie when asked? Well, I, myself, would prefer not to be asked, so I'd have to say they might fudge a little. I know there are certainly 2 or 3 on my list that I'd leave off if pressured.
Bonus (as in optional):Can men and women be "just friends?" (Explain) I absolutely believe this. I work in a female dominated line of work, but I consider the few men I have worked with to be great friends. And I have many more male internet friends that female. I like men, and for the most part they are not as "backbiting" as some females I know. And generally they will give you an honest opinion, as they have nothing to lose. Often times females will offer their opinion, but it it generally given with regards to what is best for them.

Image

6 Comments:

Blogger Sexy Duet said...

I wash up first but I always get my cuddles after, they are a must. Love your bonus answer, although I still dont think men and women can be just friends.

Happy TMI!

Ms SD

October 9, 2007 at 5:57 AM  
Blogger Johanne said...

Would love to have male friends...;-))
Great answers!

October 9, 2007 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Shibari said...

What GREAT answers... Very honest loved it.
HTMI-T
S~*

October 9, 2007 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger SoCal Sal said...

Great answers.

October 9, 2007 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger ~d said...

I am LOVING how many (chicks) are saying: yea, I have faked one before...but NO LONGER! (smile)
(giggling @ bring him home)

Happy TMI-T!

October 9, 2007 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Great answers, the 'bring him home' had me lol!

October 9, 2007 at 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home