THE ENFORCER'S NOTEBOOK

BEING UNDERCOVER IS EMPOWERING IN SO MANY WAYS, COME LET ME SHOW YOU

Image

 

 

 

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Who Comes First?

Okay... I'm going to go out on a limb here and talk a little about sex. I have a dear friend with whom I can talk about anything. He is very honest, and generally a deep thinker. We often talk about sex. He has been quite open about the fact that if the woman is with doesn't orgasm, the whole experience is not good for him. For him, a "good time" isn't if he cums, but if SHE does! (He says he's going to cum every day, one way or another!) But for him, it's all about her. This has always amazed me. Now I'm no slut. I haven't been with countless men. But the few that I have been with generally were NOT like my friend. They wanted me to enjoy it, but it wasn't first and foremost in their mind.

It's always left me wondering... do men realize that the majority of women do not cum from intercourse alone? Sad, but true! Now don't get me wrong, I love a good f**king. I enjoy it, and it feels great. But generally, I need more stimulation if I'm going to ride the waves of ecstasy. Given the preferences, I'll take a tongue to the source any time! Of course, fingers work well, too. Just remember one thing about fingers... they are more powerful than you think! Some guys think more pressure is better. Hang on there, buddy! You've got some powerful fingers there! Take your finger, stick it in your mouth, and push on your cheek as hard as you can. Now try the same push with your finger. Feel a little difference? Yeah, I thought so. Be sure to remember that next time you're pushing and rubbing around. The pressure you exert should be no more than what your tongue would do! There's nothing worse than an encounter cut short because your bud has been crushed!

So I'm curious... be honest... in your experience, are the majority of guys only in it for themselves? Guys, where do you fall?

Image

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always try to make sure Trisha finished first....

Buuuut, there are some days where I can't help it ;)

September 22, 2007 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger girl under cover said...

But the question is, even when you are first, do you make sure she gets hers too?

September 22, 2007 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Reverend Michael Kilgore said...

Since you so thoughtful a comment on my 55 let me see if I can help you. My wife has never been able to orgasm from intercourse. I realized early on that she was faking (a guy can tell-there are physical signs...). I busted her on it and she told me she had never been able to except alone. We worked on it (took a while) but we have it down now. Its her first (usually) and me last, but the nice thing for me is then I can concentrate on just me at the end...kinda cool....

September 22, 2007 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger Oscar Chacon said...

In this day and age, I would be shocked if guys still believe women can orgasm by intercourse only :). Personally, I don't depend on checking out if a woman is faking it. I JUST DO the delicious work of bringing her to orgasm, no matter if it is before or after intercourse.

After many, many books, TV shows, radio shows, magazines and finaly the Internet, I would be shocked to meet up with a guy terribly ignorant about a girl's body.

October 18, 2007 at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home