THE ENFORCER'S NOTEBOOK

BEING UNDERCOVER IS EMPOWERING IN SO MANY WAYS, COME LET ME SHOW YOU

Image

 

 

 

Sunday, September 23, 2007

One for the Toy Box

First off, let me just say I don't think my previous post ended quite like I wanted. It's not necessarily who cums first, but just that both parties get there. That said...

I'd like to scream from the roof tops about an item I just recently acquired. It's a little something I think all women should have. I'd like to stock up and give them as gifts. Unfortunately, I don't think it's actually quite proper, so I figured I would just mention it here. The item is the Eager Beaver. Now let me preface this with the fact that I have owned several vibrators. I have enjoyed them all. But they all pale in comparison with the Eager Beaver. This little darling gets you from 0 to 60 in about 10 seconds! A dear friend suggested it to me- his wife has one and loves it. He wasn't wrong! And the price is right, too!!!

Ladies, if you are in the hunt for a spectacular vibrator (and I'm NOT talking about for your neck) this one is a MUST. Men, if you have ever thought about a toy to spice up things for your lady, I highly recommend this one.

The link above is for a pink beaver, but they come in different colors, too! I have considered ordering another for just in case... I don't EVER want to be without this treasure!

Oh, and for the record, it comes packaged in a plain box, with no hint of what is inside. I ordered it regular shipping, and it was here in less than a week. If you decide to try it, be sure to let me know what you think.

Have fun, kids!

Image

1 Comments:

Blogger ENFORCER said...

What? no show and tell....
Whatta gypppp LOL

September 24, 2007 at 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home