THE ENFORCER'S NOTEBOOK

BEING UNDERCOVER IS EMPOWERING IN SO MANY WAYS, COME LET ME SHOW YOU

Image

 

 

 

Monday, September 17, 2007

Who and Why

Who am I, and what am I doing here?

I am a single mother of a 20 year old.
I am a daughter.
I am a sister.
I am looking for love in all the wrong places.
I am a woman who loves sex.
I am a female wondering what comes next.
I am here because I want to be.
I am here because I want to meet people.
I am here because I need a life.
I am here to write, to offer my opinions, and maybe make you laugh... or at least smile.

I am a girl and I am here under cover.

Now, why are YOU here?

Image

2 Comments:

Blogger ENFORCER said...

Im here because a very sweet and totally cool chick came up with an awesome idea for a blog and invited me along for the ride. For that I am grateful.

September 21, 2007 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Reverend Michael Kilgore said...

Hmmm....why not?

September 22, 2007 at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home